Get Your Posture Right
Our daily routine work and our posture plays an important role in our life. Sometimes all of us must’ve faced this neck pain due to our posture. Our neck muscles are very sensitive, still slightly jerk is very harmful for us. Cervical spondylosis arises that cause deterioration of vertebrae, disc, and ligaments in the neck. The cervical spine consists of the seven small vertebrae or bones that make a neck form. Our neck starts from the base of our skull. When any nerve of the neck press due to some reason that is very painful for us. Cervical spondylosis arises due to your posture being common at age 30-85. Generally it recovers from therapy, exercise and medication. But in severe cases sometimes neurosurgeons operate it. Your continuous wrong posture may cause cervical spondylosis problems. A good posture helps to develop strength and flexibility even though you balance your body properly.
If you hadn’t got your posture right, definitely you will survive for cervical problems. Proper posture also reduces the stress on your neck muscles and ligaments which reduce the risk of cervical. Your sitting chairs, your sleeping style, your walking style, your working style all these small petty things are responsible for cervical problems. Cervical spondylosis is a long term disease.
Symptoms of Cervical:
- Neck or arm pain
- Numbness and weakness in the upper extremities hands
- Unsteady gait when walking
- Muscle spasms in the legs
- Loss of coordination in arms, hands, finger
- Loss of muscle tone in arms and/or hands
- Dropping items or loss of dexterity of hands
- You feel fever and headache
- Vomiting, tingling and numbness
You take all these precaution
- If you have sat on a chair all day and do work on the computer. you should change your posture while you are working on the computer all day.
- Don’t use a pillow while you sleep.
- Take warm milk with a pinch of ginger and turmeric before bedside. It’s very helpful to recover and reduce neck pain.
- Do some neck exercises.
- Apply ice therapy for the first few days and after that apply heat therapy with heating bags.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights.
- Don’t cradle your mobile in between your neck and shoulder.
- Do gentle neck massage from essential oils.