Joint pain is a very common disease which comes from lack of minerals and vitamins. Sometimes it happens due to injuries. Knee Pain is a very common problem for all in older age. Knee pain arises due to sprain or stress of muscles. This may be a long term and short term problem in our life. If you had taken some natural remedies in your home to heal your knee pain. You should take some caution and medication attention also. In many cases Orthopedic surgeons prefer the surgery, if this problem becomes a more critical stage. There two major arthritis one is Rheumatoid Arthritis and second is Osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is a common type of arthritis that comes from physical stress and pressure on your joints. Rheumatoid Arthritis is caused by the immune system that attacks our joints. Knee pain is one of the most common medical conditions that gives experience in a very bad manner. We are not able to properly walk, can’t do work properly and many more.
Coming to the cause of knee pain, There can be many reasons behind that like your bone becomes weak, Lack of nutrition, vitamins and minerals etc. give more stress and pressure in your knee. Sometimes this pain may be mild or sometimes it may be unbearable. Today, many people are not able to do work itself due to knee pain. It seems like normal pain but it’s not normal. It is a critical medical condition. In Some way you can cure from home remedies and take precautions in your diet and regular activities. Definitely you get relief, but you should consult with orthopaedic doctors. And talk about your problems. Well Today we discuss some home remedies that give you relief from knee pain or it may help to recover your knee muscles and bone.
Here are some daily uses home remedies for knee pain:
- Essential Oil Massage: This is one of the best remedies oil massage. Essential oils are mustard oil with camphor. Oil works as a lubricant in our joint pain. It is a more effective treatment for joint pain. It releases stiffness and reduces the pain in that part of the body. If you had regular use of oil it reduces inflammation and prevents the breakdown of cartilage tissue of joints.
- Heat and Cold Therapy: This is also a very good remedy that has a positive effect on our joint pain. Hold and cold compress therapy depends on your problem reasons. If you are injured you apply cold therapy. If you have chronic pain you apply hot therapy.
- Foods and diet: Diet and your food plays a big role to recover from pain problems. Must take Omega-3 content foods, Vitamin A,C,K and D is a must for you. The food that contains sulphur like Onion, Garlic, cabbage etc. High antioxidant foods like carrots, red and green pepper, spinach.
- Use Ginger and Turmeric: Ginger, turmeric and almonds is a panacea for all illnesses. Ginger, pin of turmeric powder and wet almonds with one glass of milk every night take before you sleep. This is one of the most effective medications among all medications.
- Regular Exercise: Morning walk is good enough if you are not able to do jogging. Or if you’re not able to do that. you just move your legs to and fro in direction at least 30 minutes in morning and evening both.
- Consider acupuncture: Acupuncture is also a good treatment method in pain management. That gives you instant relief from pain.
- Epsom Salt: This is another great remedy and commonly used in every home that is called epsom salt therapy. Because epsom salt has high magnesium which is considered for good bone health.